An update from Olivia Tudor 4/27/21:
Sorry for not posting yesterday! Not much happen so I didn’t have any updates, but today is moving day!! I’m headed up to Fraizer rehab later this afternoon to start my rehab that’s gonna bring me home!!! Who would of ever thought I would see the light at the end of this long tunnel and I get to come home very soon. Also, I got a FaceTime call this morning with my cousin Bethany showing my shirts they all wear at her work every Tuesday. I can’t get over all the people praying for me, it’s hard for me to wrap my head around it.
God has a plan for Olivia bigger than we can ever imagine. Her story is going to save many.
Olivia Tudor is the definition of a fighter. Olivia has been fighting her battle with COVID-19 since mid November 2020. After being on a ventilator since December 5 and ECMO since December 6, Olivia has encountered obstacle after obstacle.
Not only has she been fighting this horrific disease she has what’s called myasthenia gravis trying to work against her as well. Myasthenia gravis, also called MG is a rare chronic autoimmune disease marked by muscular weakness. This has made Olivia‘s recovery very unique and challenging.
MG has been named the snowflake disease due to the fluctuating symptoms experienced from one person to another. Olivia‘s family doesn’t want Olivia to be alone in her fight, so we ask everyone spread Olivia's story and please pray for her. We, her family truly believe Olivia will be healed and be home soon!
For it is by grace you have been saved through faith and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God. "
For God so loved the world that he gave his only son and whoever believes in him shall not perish but have everlasting life.
- All items are sold on a pre-order basis. This web store is open now and will be closed on the morning of Monday, May 3rd at approximately 9AM.
- Orders will be printed and distributed by Ashley Parker or Courtney Tudor appx. 7-10 business days after the webstore closes. You can email Ashley Parker for any questions. If you selected "Shipping", then your order will be mailed out appx. 7-10 business days after the webstore closes.
- No printed merchandise in this store is available to view or purchase at Surge.
- All sales are final. If we happened to have made a mistake on your order (wrong size, misprint, etc.) we will be happy to fix the issue. Unfortunately no returns are available for printed garments.
- This webstore is operated by Surge. If you have any questions regarding the garments, payment information or other website issues please contact Casey McKean at 859-624-0045 or email her here.